Sunday, September 7, 2014

Try

What way to make it go away
The conflict that lies within
This is good,that isn't much,don't do it
Making life all the more confusing

Thoughts of self doubt creep in
Whither way should I go
A step ahead brings fear
Moving back is not what I know

One says think well when you are alone
Speak well when in a crowd
The mind ceases to listen
Opposite is what it does

Frustration brings words out like a piercing knife
Hurts self more than others
Regret is the only remnant
That shakes the roots of trust

Get control get control
Is what I keep saying to myself
All I know is that's achieved
By putting ones mind to rest

Will I ,won't I?
I do not know you see
One thing for sure I know is
I need to try and try









No comments:

Post a Comment